Comparison between online learning and traditional learning
Advantages and disadvantages of online learning
- There are many advantages that can be mentioned when you take an online course. The first is that you can be proactive about your study time and location because online learning can be done with a mobile phone or a laptop that can connect to the internet. This will help you have a more comfortable study space as well as a flexible and easy to adjust study time without fear of missing a lesson for unexpected reasons.
- A working person can also attend extra classes to add in-depth knowledge to support in the evening, not just students. This will help you improve your level without fear of affecting your work.
- Besides, you can also build good relationships with experienced teachers or classmates to expand relationships to serve both study and work later.
The only downside of this way of learning is that it is difficult for you to interact directly with the teacher, and it often happens when you study alone. Because of the lack of such interaction, sometimes learners will easily feel bored, unmotivated or unable to stimulate their creativity and thinking.
Along with that is when registering for cheap online courses, it is difficult for you to check the quality of the teacher’s teaching before deciding to sign up, so many of you have encountered the case of spending a large amount of money. As well as set a lot of expectations but the results received were not as expected.
Advantages and disadvantages of the traditional way of learning
- Attending traditional classes will give you more opportunities to interact with and get to know your teacher. And vice versa, teachers can also easily grasp the personality, learning ability and level of knowledge acquisition of students so that they can closely follow and adjust teaching methods to suit each object.
- When attending traditional classes, you will be able to feel and be influenced by the positive and dynamic energies from those around you. Therefore, your acquisition of knowledge also becomes easier to spend and motivated to persist until the end of your course.
- And finally, you can ask questions directly to teachers so they can answer those questions right in the classroom. This is much easier when asking questions through an online course because the teacher won’t be able to forget your question.
Studying traditional courses is hardly suitable for working people. Because when participating in these courses, it requires you to spend a lot of time traveling to the study location and also not being able to arrange your own study time. This causes a lot of difficulties for people who are working because they can only attend classes in the evening or on weekends. Moreover, the distance from work to school and from school to home can be very long, taking a lot of time and money.
Cheap online course that you should refer to
Things to keep in mind when registering for cheap online courses
When you have decided to choose to join an online course, especially a cheap online course instead of a traditional course, there are many things that you need to keep in mind before signing up to avoid being unnecessarily cheated. Here are a few things that I’ve learned from many times signing up for my cheap online courses:
- Of course, it is not expected that teacher interaction in cheap online courses is equal to that of traditional courses. But at least do your research and make sure the instructor will be ready to answer your question in a timely manner without constantly ignoring it. Because the purpose of your participation in the study is to acquire knowledge and find people who can answer questions that you can’t, right?
- The second is to find out carefully about the number of years of operation as well as the reputation of the website that provides you with cheap online courses, because otherwise you may be tricked into participating in a course worth a few hundred dollars but still get it. sold for several thousand dollars. And more seriously, you can have your personal information stolen to use for illegal things.
Register for cheap online courses
To avoid unnecessary risks, you should choose cheap online courses providers that have many good reviews from students and professionals.
Find yourself a cheap online course with the most reasonable price, good sound quality, over 720p resolution images and content compiled and taught by experienced teachers at top1course.net.
When you register you will be able to get up to 50% discount on your course, moreover, registration will also become a lot easier because we accept Paypal payments and our system will immediately send your access to the course to the email you filled in the form will help you get the most useful courses and the best experience.