make your own wikipedia page fake This is a topic that many people are looking for. bluevelvetrestaurant.com is a channel providing useful information about learning, life, digital marketing and online courses …. it will help you have an overview and solid multi-faceted knowledge . Today, bluevelvetrestaurant.com would like to introduce to you How to Make a Wikipedia Page – YouTube. Following along are instructions in the video below:
“You ready to start sharing your knowledge with wikipedia and the world great this tutorial tutorial will go over how to create your very own article on wikipedia. I m from tech boomers comm and i ll show you how to make a wikipedia page in this tutorial you ll learn where and how to access your sandbox. How to format your wikipedia. Page and how to save and preview.
Your article. Remember you need an account on wikipedia to create an article check out our wikipedia. Accounts tutorial. If you don t have an account yet in the upper right corner click login enter your username and password and then log in you ll notice that the menu in the top right corner.
Has changed click on the word. Sandbox. Your sandbox is your personal editing space..
Where you can practice how to create and edit pages. You can even submit new pages to wikipedia. Once they re done here are some quick formatting options you can click the be or i to quickly toggle whether your text will appear bold italicized both or neither. If you click the pen icon you can add a quick signature or timestamp.
If you have one click the chain icon to add a link to your article. You can choose whether this link will go summer. Within wikipedia. Or to a different website click and type the link you want to add in the box.
Then click insert link type inside this formatting to add extra characters click here to type in the file. Name of an image you have and also give it a caption. Then you can put it in your wikipedia..
Article under quick reference click here to add a quick citation. A citation is useful to allow other users to know where you got your information in fact check. The claims you make in your article. Under advanced options you can further customize your article such as creating bulleted or numbered.
Lists increasing or decreasing. The size of your text. Or inserting. A table into your article.
Here you can access special characters click to add them to your text click help to see examples of how to type text in your article. So that it shows up properly this is a great guide. If you don t know how to do something right away click site to see two that will help you reference other sources of information..
Including detail ways to cite different types of sources. Including books academic journals and other webpages in here is the main window. This is where the magic happens click in this box. And start typing to give life to your article similar to the special characters menu you can click on one of the symbols here to insert it into your article.
You can also click the drop down menu and select what type of symbols you d like to use when you re done you can click show preview to see what your article will actually look like once it s on wikipedia. If you like what you see you can click save page. If you re satisfied and want to try to make your page available for everyone who visits wikipedia click submit your draft for review then click save page again when you get to the next screen. You ll probably get plenty of feedback from the community on things that are good or can be improved.
Don t be discouraged. If your article doesn t pass the first time just take the feedback you get into consideration and try. Again or ask for help on a talk page either way you ve taken your first step towards contributing to a global archive of shared knowledge..
Want to learn more click. The blue button to check out more wikipedia. Tutorials. Click.
The green button to find. Other website. Courses and as always click the orange button to subscribe to our youtube channel to stay up to date on the latest video tutorials. ” .
Thank you for watching all the articles on the topic How to Make a Wikipedia Page – YouTube. All shares of bluevelvetrestaurant.com are very good. We hope you are satisfied with the article. For any questions, please leave a comment below. Hopefully you guys support our website even more.
Learn how to create your own Wikipedia page, step-by-step, from start to finish! We ll cover everything you need to know to make a Wikipedia page on your PC or Mac.
1. Go to www.wikipedia.org in your web browser and click on the language version that you want to use.
2. In the upper-right corner, click Log In.
3. Click in the box labelled Enter your user name and type in your user name. Then click on the box labelled Enter your password and type in your password (it will appear as bullet points to protect it from prying eyes). Finally, click the Log In button.
4. You will notice that the menu in the top-right corner has changed. Click on Sandbox.
5. Your Sandbox is your personal editing space, where you can practice how to create and edit pages, and even submit new pages to Wikipedia once they re done. The top toolbar gives you some quick formatting options, such as bolding or italicizing your font, inserting a hyperlink or image, or using other common formatting conventions (such as lists or tables). The bottom toolbar lets you add special characters, including codes that have various effects on Wikipedia. The middle of the page is your main window, where you ll start typing to bring your article to life!
6. If you re still totally lost, type https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Simple_guide_to_creating_your_first_article into your web browser to get an easy example of how to create a Wikipedia article.
7. When you re done, you can click Show Preview to see what your article will actually look like once it s up on Wikipedia. If you like what you see, you can click Save Page.
8. If you re satisfied and want to try to make your page available for everyone who visits Wikipedia to see, click Submit Your Draft for Review. Then click Save Page again when you get to the next screen.
You ll probably get plenty of feedback from the community on things that are good or can be improved. Don t be discouraged if your article doesn t pass the first time; just take the feedback you get into consideration and try again, or ask for help on a talk page. Either way, you ve taken your first step towards contributing to a global archive of shared knowledge!
how-to, howto, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, Wikipedia (Information Source), wikipedia, how to make wikipedia page, make a wikipedia page, wikipage, wikip…